Colleen Wainright of the Communicatrix is one of my favorite bloggers out in the world. She brings a dynamic personality that keeps me wanting more.
I believe that every person in the world should read her blog and here is why:
1. She writes sentences like this: “At the core of Ruth McBride’s story is the animating truth of the universe—love, love, love—which she freely admits and burns so brightly with, it’s positively dazzling, dazzlingly positive.”
2. She’s a story teller through and through.
3. She isn’t afraid to write about the truth.
4. Her about me picture is all teeth.
6. She has an annual 100 Things I Learned List.
7. She wrote a post called “The black hole between okay and fantastic.”
8. I met her in person and Colleen is 10x cooler in person.
9. She is a good listener.
10. She talked me through some confidence issues.
11. She promotes other businesses.
12. She talked to me as if I was the most important person in the room.
13. She challenges herself to be more awesome.
14. You can hire her to help your company. (Although she is currently on hiatus).
15 She is all over the place helping people become more cool.
Now that you know how amazing Colleen is, go check out her blog and subscribe.
* Are you on Twitter? Then join over 3,500 people who get my stress relief tips, happiness ideas, and thought provoking quotes – click here @workhappynow
If you enjoyed this post then you will probably like these too: