I’m thinking about submitting an application to Seth Godin’s MBA program, although Nikki would never want me to live in NY for six months. I don’t think I want to live in NY for six months, but it would be such an awesome experience.
From Seth’s fingers to your brain:
Here's the program I'm interested in creating:
- One hour a day of class/dialogue
- Four hours a day of working on my projects
- Three hours a day of working on your personal project
- Five hours a day of living, noticing, doing and connecting
I imagine one month with Seth is like one semester at an accredited university. I’m tempted to submit an application through Squidoo just to see what type of response I get.
If I haven’t sold you yet read this:
“If you're stuck in a dead end job in publishing, or if you made a not-so-great choice in getting your career started, or if you thought Wall Street would be a different place, or if you just got laid off, or if you're not crazy about fretting away the next six months waiting to get fired and you're not quite ready to start your own gig... this might be the turbolift you were hoping for. Yes, it's free.”
No pay for six months will be a hard rock to swallow, but after those six months you’ll have a resume equivalent to an Ivy League school (well… very close).
All you need to do is create a Squidoo page and answer the following questions…
- What do you do now?
- Why do you do it?
- What are you hoping to learn?
- After you learn it, what are you going to do with it?
- Tell me a true story about making a change in the world.
- Have you overcome a Dip?
- What astonishing thing did you do before you did what you do now.
- Make a wish.
- What else should I know?
Go check it out and good luck. Maybe I’ll move my wife to NY for six months. Yeah right.