The best way to improve your confidence is to create more positive self talk. You can do this by starting with the basics. You ask yourself questions that will encourage you instead of weaken you.
That's why I created the Bring Gratitude card deck. I wanted an easy system that would allow you to build a stronger inner dialog and a fun way to do it.
Each morning you pull a card and answer the question. You can do this in a journal or out loud to yourself. That's it! Then you let your subconscious do the rest. Too often we underestimate how powerful our subconscious is. Our subconscious will work for us if we are willing to put it to work.
Last year I was falling into bad habits and calling myself, "Stupid!" I wouldn't put up with this from anyone at work or at home. Why was I doing this to myself?
That's when I began asking myself a question each morning to help kickstart my day off in a positive direction. It was such positive influence over my mindset that I've actually incorporated it into my journal practice.
Every morning your day starts with how you talk to yourself. If you are encouraging then your confidence builds as you go.
The Bring Gratitude Everyday cards were designed to do one thing. Help you ask more positive questions to yourself so you start your day off right.
- Take the Bring Gratitude Quiz at BringGratitude.com/quiz to understand your current level of gratitude.
- Pull out one card each night and place it next to your toothbrush. When you wake up, read the question and think about it while you are brushing your teeth. After you are done brushing, you’ll record your response in your journal or say it out loud to yourself.
- Over the next 30 days, watch how your brain uses this question to help you throughout the day.
- At the end of each day, write down three things you are grateful for.
- Take the Bring Gratitude Quiz at the end of the month and see if you’ve improved.
They are $14.99 + shipping and handling. 30 cards plus four extra if you want to trade out the question that morning.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with the Bring Gratitude Cards then you'll just ship it back and we'll refund your money plus shipping and handling for domestic and international.